October 19, 2020
Lucas Oil Speedway wraps season on Saturday with Monster Trucks Show - Eve of Destruction
WHEATLAND, MO. (October 19, 2020) - Lucas Oil Speedway will treat fans to one final, big show this Saturday with what’s become an annual season sendoff for the entire family.
The O'Reilly Auto Parts Outlaw Monster Truck Show - Eve of Destruction will offer up more Monster Trucks action than ever with fans encouraged to dress in Halloween costumes and turn the night into a celebration of the season.
“This is always a special show for kids of all ages and a night that the entire family enjoys,” Lucas Oil Speedway General Manager Danny Lorton said. “There will be trick or treating at our Party in the Pits, so come early and enjoy before settling in for the big show.”
Gates open at 4 p.m. with the Party in the Pits from 5-6:30 and show time at 7.
Eight of the nation’s top monster trucks are scheduled to be on hand, including Bad Company, Fast Metal, Avenger, Wrecking Crew, Twisted Addiction, Over Bored, Black Pearl and Wild Side. The will be set up during the Pit Party, in the south end of the spectator midway.
Other highlights include:
- Aftershock, the world’s only 1940 Ford Fire Truck with twin Rolls-Royce Bristol Viper Jet Engines with afterburners. It pumps out 24,000 horsepower and holds the Guinness Book of World Records for the fastest fire truck at an amazing 407 miles per hour. Obviously, it won’t be posting that speed on Saturday, but it actually puts out more fire and smoke than its team truck Shockwave that was on hand a year ago. The fire and smoke show will begin after the track lights go down.
- Pro and Stock Tuff Truck Racing. See local weekend warriors and professionals from around the country battle it out on the treacherous course.
- Monster Truck Backflips are always a crowd pleaser.
- The Pit Party will feature a driver autograph session between 5 and 6:30 p.m. Meet the drivers, get their autographs and take photos with your favorite trucks and drivers. Kids can collect candy while going through the autograph line at each of the eight monster trucks.
- Mighty Monster Bus Ride Truck. Don’t miss your chance to take the ride of a lifetime in a real monster truck. For just $10 you can strap in and take a spin around the track. Climb aboard during the Pit Party or during intermission or catch a ride after the show.
Fans are reminded they can get $2 off admission by getting tickets in advance at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts locations or online.
Ticket prices (at the gate, day of show):
Adults (16 and over) $25
Seniors (62 and over)/Military $22
Youth (ages 6-15) $15
Kids (5 and under) FREE
Family pass $65
Adults (16 and over) $23
Seniors (62 and over)/Military $20
Youth (ages 6-15) $13
Kids (5 and under) FREE
Family pass (only available day of show, at the gate)
For ticket questions or information for any event at Lucas Oil Speedway, contact Admissions Director Nichole McMillan at (417) 282-5984 or email her at email@example.com for more information.
Lucas Oil Speedway General Manager
Office: (417) 282-5984